Thursday, February 17, 2011

About Communication

SO for my Japanese class we are doing a pod-casting project. With a group of my classmates I will be making a short movie that relates to Japanese culture, so look out for when I finish and post it!

From this pod-casting project I hope to learn:
  • how to communicate fluently and coherently the level of Japanese I have learned to others who speak the language.
  • how body language and facial expression help to express the Japanese language 
  • how to connect and relay meaningful messages to others through Japanese
  • and explore more about Japanese culture through individual study and research
  • how to make a fun short movie for 15 minutes of fame! :D
Communication to me means being able to connect and reach out to others to express an idea or feeling that I have in a way that others and I can vicariously see through each others points of view.  

Here's a hint to what our pod-cast will be about.



  おもしろいですね。

1 comment:

  1. 私はウジュさんのポッドキャストを見るのを楽しみにしています。

    ReplyDelete